Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sis sends encouragement...

A pressing day with a host of ministry and building issues.

One of those days complete with ministry calls, command center work, follow up with contractors, funeral preparation and finally...our Bible Study tonight...on Tuesday! Looking back, God gave me the grace to deal with so many different ministry settings, plus the projects that need constant attention and trying to keep up with everything while working from a temporary office environment. Yes, these are crisis times in our flooded out church...but God is and will always remain faithful! Thanks Lord for your goodness today!

Carpet project continues to drag on...from day... to day... to day...and now we are getting into the weeks. I keep reminding myself that this too shall pass. Before you know it, everything will be finished and ready for a new day of level-up ministry. Gotta love the slow grind...

Greatly encouraged by the action of my sister living in Arizona. She sent me a sweet card along with a love check for our Flood Fund. Each of my family members have witnessed the heavy toll this crisis has placed upon my shoulders. I so appreciate all that they are doing to send their love and encouragement my way. I know that they are praying for me in this pivotal role of leadership ministry. Thanks Ruth for lifting my spirits! I appreciate what you and Dave have done in making the contribution to help us move forward in our rebuilding phase.

You are invited to join the growing group of churches and individuals who have responded thus far. One thing...we are still far from our goal! But another thing...we are much farther than where we were two months ago. The numbers are staggering...however, awesome signs of God's intervention and grace shine through.

Go to: www.columbusfirstassembly.org and find the online giving site. Thanks in advance for your part in the DEBT FREE miracle. With God all things are possible! You gotta believe.

I know I promised you more pics...but you'll have to wait a little longer. Thanks for your patience!

Love to all!

P.S. Don't forget 9.14.08! Write that date down.

No comments: