Monday, March 3, 2008

Marching On

I'm sitting here in my office after a busy day of services yesterday. First, there was prayer time for my prayer team @ 8:45 am. Then I started a new membership class @ 9:30 am with a morning service that followed @ 10:30 am. I'm awed at the presence of God. God was present in a real and special way. The Holy Spirit ministered through every part of the service. Hearts were melted at the altars as we responded to the call of God to be fishers of men. Later that day we gathered again for an evening service. What a great and full day!

We've turned the corner into the month of March and we're marching on. Last Friday my son drove home from Missouri. He's currently on spring break from his studies at Evangel University. I'm happy to see him adjusting so well to the college life in his freshman year. His mom and I are very proud of him. Jordon drove home along with his grandmother and two young ladies from our church. That must have been an eventful trip.

Looking ahead I am eager for Spring weather. We had a taste of it this weekend with temps into the 60's and lots of sunshine. March is the month for moving on. I'm also looking forward to Easter Weekend with our churchs' ministry and outreach events. If you live close to Columbus let me invite you to attend these special events. You can find more information on our website: www.columbusfirstassembly.org

Let me leave you with our theme for the year: BEYOND ALL LIMITS! We are believing to journey into the unlimited measures of our omnipotent God. Here are two powerful verses for you to think about:

"Now glory be to God, who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of--infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes. May he be given glory forever and ever through endless ages because of his master plan of salvation for the Church through Jesus Christ." Eph. 3:20-21 (TLB)

Well, I've got to sign off now.

Abundant blessings in Christ,

Pastor Andreasen

No comments: