Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it snow?

Can you believe it? It's snowing again. I was beginning to believe that Spring was on it's way...but a new round of wintry weather is in the mix for the next day or so. My wife even said that they are releasing students from area schools two hours early too! I'm sure all the kids will love it! Can you say snowman or snowball?

If you are from CFA please be advised that I have cancelled the activities for our church tonight. I don't want our people out on the slippery roads - already many have slid off the road....including me. You should have seen my boys when I had to use the escape route of going off the side to avoid the bumper of the car in front of me.

Looks like a good night to relax at home with the family. I might even have to fire up the fireplace.

Next week we will be closing on our home at Silver Fox Drive. The times have been changed as to what day and what hour we actually will be closing, but then again, the end is in sight. Thank you Jesus for selling our home!

Looking forward to another great weekend. Stay warm with you and yours!

No comments: