Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Ashlyn!!!






















We celebrated Ashlyn's birthday tonight...even though her birthday is tomorrow!

After prayer meeting concluded we headed up to CEC (Chuck E Cheese for you novices!). Ashlyn had her friend Kaitlyn with her and they had a blast at the game center. Not sure how many tickets they won, but it was a lot. Of course, so many decisions at the ticket rewards counter...but finally they made their decisions and away we went. Finally got home late this evening...I'm tired from a long day!! (By the way, on my way back I filled up the van for $1.44 a gallon!! Never thought I'd see it that low again).

Some more progress on the church rebuild this week. Every new day is another day closer to our returning back to full capacity...whenever that is. But when we finally complete this entire flood reconstruction project we will have a nice facility with lots of nice upgrades. Hit another bump in the road this week in the basement. More decisions...more consults...more work...and of course, more money!!

I'll post some of the pictures to let you see what's been done.

We covet your prayers and we ask for your continued support. Believe with us that the Lord will touch the hearts of many churches and many people to assist with the funds needed to finish DEBT FREE!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'm a novice when it comes to knowing what CEC stands for. lol

The prayer meeting was great! I'm glad that I got to come.

Ashlyn's only 11? She seems so grown up! I mean, she's very mature for her age.

Thanks for the post, Pastor!
We love you!